Please click on the link to read the article
- Update on Federal Court Challenge to President’s Executive Action on Immigration
- Certain H-4 Spouses Can Apply for Work Authorization Starting May 26
- Update on FY2016 H-1B Cap-Subject Processing
- USCIS Issues Policy Memo on L-1B “Specialized Knowledge” Workers
- New Versions of Common Immigration Forms – G28 and I-129 – Go Into Effect; Other New Forms Also Released
- Two Million People Deported Since President Obama Took Office
- DOS Conducts Site Visits for J-1 Host Organizations
- L-1 Checklist Now Used at U.S.-Canada Ports of Entry
- News In Brief:
- Yemeni Cases Transferred to Egypt
- Green Card Receipt After Consular Processed Immigrant Visa
- Central Americans Continue to Be Detained
This update is for informational purposes only and is not intended as specific legal advice in any way.
Copyright © 2015 Hirota & Associates, LLLC
Call Hirota & Associates, LLLC at 808-587-9600 or contact us online.